Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Homeowners and Goodbye Sushi

I recently visited supercuz's Aliah and Gabe to see their beautiful new home in Orange County that they purchased... and what a beaut it is! I haven't seen them so happy about it in such a long time.

We took a walk around, the OC rules for it's super awesome naming convention of communities:
Oh yeah, I walked up and down that shi*!
Aliah and I fondly remembered our childhoods... then I fondly remembered I keep a Zoloft/Paxil cocktail around for just such an occasion.

Now when you walk down Memory Lane you do tend to regress....
Gabriel and I Were At Play. Slow down to 10MPH Aliah!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Back at the house, G&A started to show me the new digs:
Here they welcomed me into their home with open arms! They then proceeded to give me a full tour.
TWO people in the shower? Oh you crazy kids! Look at those smiles!
A basket of shiny yet oddly smelling fruit? Aww thanks! They kept trying to get me to drink this 'super amazing kool aid' but I just wasn't thirsty. Stop smiling so much you kooks!

Hahaha those restraints tickle! What's with the brain drill in the closet? You Orange County types always keep me guessing!
Oooh a spirit in the closet!
I likes hiding in the showers. However, it can get really uncomfortable when somebody has to do their 'bizznazz'.
Here the happy couple pose by their TV that I think is on record as being the smallest in Southern California.
Aliah was so happy and excited to see me! She just couldn't wait for me to stop taking photos.
The bedroom! They even hung the draperies themselves.

Gabriel proudly proclaimed that you can fit 5, maybe 6 bodies in the closet. I love how he measures things!
Their couch was comfy. A little TOO comfy. Just look how happy we are!
The big arse living room, where Aliah said something about that's where the ghosts convene at the blood dawn. Hahaha! Isn't that a Miley Cyrus song?

Oh no, it's a Gabriel & Aliah original!
I cooked dinner (yup, no one died too) and proceeded to make Aliah laugh by yelling "Watcha gon do wit yo life??!?!?" while she sang "Girls just wanna have fun".
OK enough of the creepy photos, here's a nice one!
Awww. :) Their new place rocks and I'm so happy for them!
I met BFF's Nancy and Heather for dinner at Basix in weho last week:
I heart them! They crack me up. I almost snorted iced tea.

And last week I met Angela, Julie, and Deborah for lunch at FOX:
We ate at Moe's! No really, we did!
Sadly, Angela tried to eat the tray again. Julie said it happens every day.

And had to share these pics from last week:
We are a classic couple.
Such a purdy bride!
The Big Day! Just as I always dreamed.

Here we are at Yogurtberry, one of the 5,000 Pinkberry ripoffs...
And on the way out we saw this pic of Jeff posing with someone's baby... I think it was an ad to not steal babies. Or take candy from them?

Here are some fun pics from Matt's going away party - he moved to NY ya'll! :(We met at Fat Fish in Koreatown, it was really good and cheap! YUM! I totally overate. :)

Kyle observes while my friends Helen and Joanne ask me how tall I really am, and if I ate pixies or hobbits to achieve such freaky heights.
SUSHIIIIIII! It's one of those revolving belt places where it goes round and round.... and round....

"Look freaky man giant! It's a lil plate of food! I bet you could eat 20 of these and still be hungry!" Thanks Joanne. Thanks.The whole crew! I'm happy for Matt who's pursuing his dreams in NYC and I'm sure will achieve much success there.
We hit Pinkberry after and their employees actually told me no cameras allowed. I know, would they tell Eli Manning not to run? Mariah not to sing? Spitzer not to whore it up? I mean seriously people. It's my thing.

1 comment:

Mr Benja said...

The Aliah and Gabe pics...classic.