Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vanguard clubbin, Hollywood style

Went to Hollywood tonight to celebrate Will's birthday (Happy Birthday Will!). It was a fun night even though it was raining really hard, and so the place wasn't very crowded. :( It's more fun to dance when places are crazy busy.
Here I am next to a buddha:
See, I never lie.
Here's a crazy girl trying to jump into the crowd from the rafters, she was ready to end it all!

Kidding. Paid performer. She was kinda boring - it doesn't take much talent to sit on a swing and rock back and forth. Yawn.

This girl on the other hand, had some mad skillz.

She starts it out standing in the curtain-thingie. Ho hum.

Oh shnap! She's flying through the air in a Bruce Lee upside down karate kick! Cruiseazy!

They have a great laser & lighting system, the laser lights could project 3d images in the air. Pretty cool.

At one point the whole sound system blew a fuse and it sounded awful. It was like the worst sound in the world, but very very loud. To top it off, it was right as the bar closed at 2am. Baaad timing.

VIP room! It looks lame with lighting. Boo on the flash. Boo, boo. I'm not sure what's going on below. People always look dumb when they are dancing and you take a random photo.
They had a cheesy dancing pole in the VIP area. It was hilarious, at one point there was totally trashy looking girl and I told Will that "She was destined to visit the stripper pole. Soon.". Sure enough, two minutes later she was on it! It ... wasn't pretty.
Time for the MySpace arm shots! I'm a master! Yes! I have a degree! Or something! Yay!


The DJ of the night kinda sucked. The VIP area dj was much better then the one down below. His stuff was soo repetitive and to top it off, he commited the ultimate D-Lo DJ party killer: no vocals! BOOOO!
Random crowd shot. Given it is the holidays, that popular Christmas tune came into my head. It went something like:
On The First Day Of Vanguard, my new club gave to me
*sing along*
12 Sluts a Dancin
11 Girls flying through the air
10 People a Tripping
9 Beats is all this DJ knows
8 Lights a flashing in my Eyes
7 Gayasians wearing Abercrombie shirts
6 Ugly people seem to work in groups
5 Times too smelly guy just walked by me
4 Smokers a smoking something that isn't tobacco
3 Spilled Drinks on that Girls Shirt
2 People a Puking in the bathroom
And a D-Lo in the Vanguard-tree.

Yes that doesn't all really rhyme, but I never claimed to be a singer/songwriter/actor/musician.
Just Jesus.

Lasers in the background FTW! I almost look like I'm showing the Klingon sign with my hands... whew, disaster averted.
Random BOOTY shot! Whatcha gon do with all that junk, all that junk up in your trunk?

Crazy one hand sideways SUPER alpha hyper gamma ULTRA diagonal myspace shot! OMG I'm the myspace camera god! .... Crap, not fuzzy enough.... nevermind, I suck... also, I guess it'd help the Myspace quota if there was underage jailbait in the photo. Hmph.
P.S. Altho not related to crazy club outings, I had to post a pic of my new Armani jacket. Yes, start with the LA jokes, but I love it. :D With the new job I have to dress nicer, and Armani stuff fits me really well. Hard to find the tall slim clothing!


yes, I'm serious. grrrrrr. argh.

No comments: