Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oregondog Millionaire - Xmas in Oregon 2008 Part 1

Tuesday I braved the airports, insane lines, grumpy people, and bad weather to venture from LA to Oregon to see mi familia. LA was sunny and 65 when I left...
Those crazy Baywatch chicks were still running, hoping their show gets picked up again...
Run Yasmin, Run from obscurity! Ahem...
I traveled through the clouds - it was sunny up there! So purdy.
Then... then there was Seattle. Cold. Dark. Gloomy. It felt like London, but with better teeth.
;) j/k

After a few hours of delays, and getting out before the new storm came in, I made it HOME! Dad was tired and crashed, so Mom and I started taking silly photos...
Mom welcomed me as the Christmas Fairy, the character she entertains all the kids in Drain at every year for their annual Christmas party.
Mom has an imaginary staff of elves, represented by the hats and stockings.
What's sad is, she really did have a staff of little people, however, with the sinking economy she had to let them all go. She still talks to them every day....
Which I admit, is somewhat addictive. I yelled at them, but how else are we going to bring profits back up 30%? DAMMIT WILSON GET OFF THE BLACKBERRY WHEN I'M TALKING!
Awww. :) The tree looks great this year!
I'm so excited for Grayson, my new lil nephew to arrive! I borrowed his chair.

One thing you may not know about Mom....
It's always 5:00 somewhere! Note the two-tone stocking. Xmas fashion, ya'll!

Me and the lil Tibetan statue, Molly, had a few drinks by the tree.
Mom like to pretend she's a Christmas present and hide underneath the tree. (After a few bottles of Lil' Baby Jesus Juice)

Mom also had some of the best glasses EVER she tried on:
Wow. Not to be outdone...
Zoolander, ya'll!

However, when mom asked me to take a photo, I ended up taking some video and created a priceless internet phenom now known as: XMAS FAIRY MODELS GLASSES. Please watch, re-watch, and ask how I kept from bursting into teary laughter... I DON'T KNOW.
Happy Holidays ya'll!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So many questions have all been answered.

Saffyrre said...

Oh my gosh that was hilarious!! Your Mom seems like so much fun!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU

Bloomin' said...

Seriously, y'all are out of control.