Sunday, January 07, 2007

Children of Men - Fantastic!

Saw Children of Men last night... Wow, it was excellent! It is so well done. The story is unique (Not a remake - WOW!) and it's a very interesting and believable take on the future. The casting was perfect and it keeps you on the edge of your seat for much of the film.
Look out Clive! Bombs!
Look out Clive! Redhead!
Great movie, highly recommended! It's currently getting a 93% average ranking on Rotten Tomatoes, which is pretty damn high, and I think it's fully deserved. One of the best of the year for sure. You rock Alfonso Cuaron!

1 comment:

Mark Lowenstein said...

Darion!!

It's been mega-years since you were little. I'm your cousin. I don't know if you remember me but just wanted to say how I enjoyed and continue to enjoy your blog! :) Was talking to your dad the other day on the phone and he was telling me about your work in which I'm so fastinated in. :)

Let's keep in touch! Happy New Year!