Monday, October 09, 2006

A great goodbye, part 1

Blogger is having issues with all these photos in one post, so here's the dinner-non bar part of the night. :) Jenn made a cake that literally weighed more then she did. Thanks Jenn, you rock! The cake was delicious and better then most any chocolate cake I've had at any restaraunt. And, it literally weighed like 80 pounds. :)

I think I was literally in a different zip code. Hi, cake! (48 eggs, btw)

It tastes like YUM!


"Huh, what? A shot? Nawww I'm good."

"Oh gawwwdd! Guruarshgagsdlkgasjdglasdkf"

It tastes like burning! ... with a little battery acid for spice.

P.S. Josh, does that shirt glow in the dark?

"I SURVIVED!"

Uh ohz!

The cake icing alone was strong enough to weight the fork down. :D
It's just too much! I don't know what to do!
Cutting it was literally a tricep workout.
MOUNTAIN O CAKE!
1 slice = 6 eggs, 3 sticks of butter, 1 cup of cream. ;) lol

No comments: