Monday, May 29, 2006

Best birthday EVARRRRRR

I turned 25 this weekend (Depend (TM) brand undergarments are surprisingly comfortable, yes), and had an awesome party with friends. We had dinner at El Callejon, followed by heading to downtown SD. It was such a great night, I had a blast! There are some great pictures....
There was a big showing, around 22 of us!
I don't know what's going on here. Raph looks confused, and Wil looks to be pondering the meaning of life. Jeff's drinking... LOL :D
Kyu's birthday was the 29th, Happy Birthday Kyu!

Aliah and Gabriel made it down, Happy 26th Aliah!!! You may have a year on me, but I'm gaining fast!

Mr & Mrs Breindel (lol) and Christian hanging out. P.S. Josh, Limes are for drinking, not for sweet luvin'.

Lots of laughter. :)


Awwww. Tequila = Smiles. Thanks Mexico!
I don't pretend to know what's going on here. P.S. Welcome to the cool phone club Eric... lol
Here's an actual progression of events so you, the viewer, can behold the effects of margaritas on the unsuspecting public:
Me, Z, and Zemina - here's how we look BEFORE tequila. Nice, sophisticated...

Enter tequila, in mass amounts (Thx L&L!)...

"Hey you guyshshh! Howz about a photosh with me? To thuh left! (hic)"

"Howsh aboutz a photosh to the right? (hic) HEY I KNOW YOUSH! YOUR THAT GUYSH! (hic)" Honestly people. You throw up on ONE person and suddenly no one wants a photo? Really, so judgemental.

"OK a nice photosh for momz and dadz so I'll be sober in this one... (hic) hey how come there's 3 of you? (hic)"

"MY CAKE! MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Thanks J&J, both cakes were awesome!

(Halos) "We don't drink, officer."

We look not drunk here! Impressive feat, I say! Miss G looking great as always! I'm all teeth.Great photo - I love that Raph totally looks like he's doing the "Heheh I just farted, I'll mask it with this sound" cough in the background. Don't deny it!

The poor restaruant didn't know what hit it. It looks like a 1990's Britney (Pre cheeto-infused Federline days, of course) exploded on the table. And yes, that is a mostly eaten cake in front of me. Burrrppppp.

Then, it was on downtown for more debauchery.... ehr, guided prayer and bible studies.

This is what Lindsey Lohan must feel like - angry people and papparazzi everywhere. Wait, there's no nose candy in this photo, nevermind. And we had more then diet coke and a cigarette for dinner.

Awwww. :)

WTF? .... WTF, indeed.

Game people throwing gang signs = priceless. Watch out for the suburban thugz, yo! We'll mess yo shit UP!

Strangely enough, this is one of the more coherent photos. I have no recollection of what was going on here, other then crazyness.

And a great time was had by all! Whew, if this is any indication of things, 25 is going to be a great year! 25 is the new 21, ya'll!

No comments: