Sunday, October 07, 2007

TGIF - oh shizz, it's Monday...

OY! What a crazy week it was last week - but unfortch not fun stuff, mostly work. :( BOO! But I did manage to have a fun weekend - starting out with a housewarming party at Mike's amazing new condo


Dan and his fiance Sarah - he just proposed in Vegas recently! Congrats guys!Dan and I are playahs.
Actually, I guess Dan is no longer - sorry bro!

Jamie & Russell brought a pinata, which Mike took out a lot of anger on. Poor thing got trashed. He kept calling it "Principal Kathryn" which was kinda odd - but we forgot when his massive foot stomp unlocked a treasure trove of goodies:
Trent dive bombed to the floor and hoarded all the curly straws - damn you!

I'm 90% sure T grabbed some boob right before this pic was taken.
Note: everyone wore nametags! Trent was "Britney's Enabler", Kirsten was "Kiki Minogue", and I was, of course, "Minister D-Lo".

On Saturday my supercallifragillisticexpyallydocious Aunt and Uncle Karen & David came up to see Wicked and see my apartment, where we met Mike and Matt for dinner at my fav dinner joint - C&O Trattoria!

Unfortch Karen hit on a tranny hooker (it's in Venice, you see) and got handcuffed to a parking meter! Silly Karen!
Luckily I carry a pair of bolt cutters in my car in case just such an occasion happens, and we escaped.
We ate a lot. Stupid killer garlic rolls.
Mike & Matt posing - I kinda wish I was tilting my head to the left, the pic would be 30% more awesome!
They call them killer garlic rolls for a reason, people.
Gabriel looks all smug - probably because he's married to Aliah. (Awwwwww)
You know how much the state of California pays to take care of someone like that?
(HAHAHAHAHA)
GODDAMN KILLER GARLIC ROLLS! LEAVE ME ALONE!
I am getting hungry looking at the pasta.... yum!
Every hour or two they stop everything at C&O and everyone comes out to clink glasses as you sing "That's Amore" at the top of your lungs. Aliah found the spoon and promptly belted out a song...
And then Matt showed us all up - he used to work in the canals in Vegas singing! SHOWOFF! :P
After eating 20 pounds of KGR's, we got a few photos outside. Those tranny hookers take the best photos!

My friends rule!
My family rules!
*Editor's note: They are checking out the tranny hooker parade on the streetwalk...*
Awww I love my GoA!

Sunday I was exhausted, but managed to escape to meet up with the gang for dinner (read: booze) at Baja Cantina - luckily we all dressed the same:
If it wasn't for texting, we would have all worn different stuff - AWKWARD!

My fellow professional mover Hercules AKA Vince (we helped Kirst move on Saturday) and Oregon Homegirl Julie waved their new iPod Nano in front of my face at dinner, which I promptly grabbed and then licked - but they still took it back. :(
And my crazy extendo arms wins again. My fav part of this pic is my lil armpit gnome - ehrrr I mean Angela. ;) Love you Ang!

Ugh, another busy arse week. Peace out!

No comments: