Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm deaf now, but it was worth it!



Garbage was FREAKIN' AMAZING tonight! I had such a great time. They only performed for a about an hour and 20 minutes, so it was over way too fast. The opening band, The Start or something stupid like that, totally sucked. We were RIGHT near the stage tho, on the left side, near the speaker. I was tackling distance from Shirley. :) The speakers were so loud all I hear is ringing. I'm pretty much deaf. It was such a great concert though, Shirley sounded amazing, and the band hit every song. She totally worked the crowd, it was great to see her so up close.
I had a fantastic time, they put on such a fun show. I'm kicking myself because I didn't bring my camera as it said they weren't allowed, but people were taking photos throughout the whole show! ARGH!
Rock on Shirley!!

No comments: